Shiv Shankar , Physiotherapist
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Practitioner(Mckenzie)
- Active Release Technique (ART) Provider
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Medical Acupuncture Practitioner
Shiv is a physiotherapist with 16 rich years of experience and a strong background in sport medicine. He was the official physical therapist for the Indian Women’s Cricket Team at the WORLD CUP in 2005 and received “Excellent Physiotherapist” award at Al-Adan Hospital, Kuwait.· 16 years of rich experience in Physiotherapy world.
He is a Credentialed Mckenzie ( MDT ) therapist for Spinal and extremity pain , skilled in Acupuncture, Sports Injuries, Concussion management ,Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, and Active release Technique( A.R.T) .
He is a strong healthcare service professional who being a International Certified Mulligan Practitioner , Corrective exercise specialist (CES-NASM) , renders high quality patient care with progressively successful patient outcomes. He is a sports, music and art enthusiast .